Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Don't hate me for this :)

Okay,so for all my readers(I like to think I have readers just to feel good about myself),I've created this post so you get to know me better considering the fact that you'll will be a part of my life.
Here goes,

  1. I'm female.And straight.And thirteen.
    Stupid fact, I know.
  2. I looovee the color orange.It's not just a favorite color,it's much more to me.It's awesome!
  3. I'm shit scared of honey bee's.They're just evil and they'll take over the world one day and all we'll be able to do is "Buzzzz"
  4. I love my friends,probably every teenager thinks this but my friends seriously rock!
  5. P.S I love you-Best.Movie.Ever.
    I'm actually going to write a post about this movie sometime.
  6. I love my hair.It looks nice everyday!I mean many girls say they love it when their hair looks nice,I never get it.My hair looks nice everyday.Seriously.
  7. I'm not humble.You probably got that -_-

  8. I'M NOT A FACEBOOK ADDICT LIKE EVERY TEENAGER THESE DAYS! IT'S REALLY COOL,I KNOW!
  9. I cry,a lot.I cry when I'm hurt,when I'm bored,when I think of bee's.Yeah,I just cry and I love it.
  10. Ranbir Kapoor is my soul mate.No,don't want your comments on this one,I know it's true,he just has to know I exist.
  11. I love examinations.It brings out the best in people.A post about this sometime too,I promise.
  12. Okay,I don't want this to go on and on.You'll probably get bored of me,though I'm fun,ask my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment